The Permissible Battery Mini-Trac is an intrinsically safe, articulated and multipurpose tractor that provides custom applications with a variety of “quick catch” accessories.
MATERIALS HANDLING, CONSTRUCTION, CLEAN-UP
The battery-powered Mini-Trac is a robust utility vehicle designed specifically for underground mining applications. They are built with multi-functional capabilities and enhanced operational safety.
- Permissible electric motor
- 30 hp, 128 volt dc motor
- 500 AMP/hour battery
- Articulates and oscillates
- Ball bearing center section
- 4 wheel drive
- Severe mine service foam filled tires
- Planetary torque hubs
- Powerful lift and tilt cylinders
- Hydraulic PTO - 12 GPM @ 2000 PSI
- GVW - 14,000 to 20,000lbs
- Forklift assembly – 36, 42 and 48in forks.
- Auxiliary Lift Assembly – 2000lb/36in lift capacity
- LHD Bucket
- Scoop Type Ejector Bucket
- Swivel Ejector Bucket
- Jib Crane with Hydraulic Winch
- Grading Blade
- Scraper Arm
- Spot Drill
- SBF Flinger Duster